Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buying my 2nd Versys in 2 yrs, this coming week. Ever since I had my black 2010, and sold it after 3k miles. I have been telling everyone what a good bike it was. So now a 2011 red comes up for a great price-and I am going for it.
I plan to keep this one a little longer-hopefully. I have a track day coming up, and may use it for that too. As soon as my privileges become available-I will be selling the Givi(Kawasaki) panniers and brackets,if anyone in PNW is interested.
I am glad to be coming back-these just fit me so good :)

·
Premium Member
16,151 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Buying my 2nd Versys in 2 yrs, this coming week. Ever since I had my black 2010, and sold it after 3k miles. I have been telling everyone what a good bike it was. So now a 2011 red comes up for a great price-and I am going for it.
I plan to keep this one a little longer-hopefully. I have a track day coming up, and may use it for that too. As soon as my privileges become available-I will be selling the Givi(Kawasaki) panniers and brackets,if anyone in PNW is interested.
I am glad to be coming back-these just fit me so good :)
Welcome back from a fellow Red 2011 V2 rider! :thumb:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2nd V

Welcome to the forum! Why did you sell your first V?[/QUOTe
I enjoy motorcycles/scooters, and there are way too many of them. I am constantly buying and selling. In the past 2 yrs I've had 10' Versys, 03' r1 , 04' Night train, 11' Gasgas enduro,12' gasgas enduro,05'Stella,12' buddy 170i, and this week I will get an 11' Versys.
And most likely by next summer,I will sell the Versys and get something different.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2nd V

I still have the 12' gasgas, and a Vespa et2. I am hoping I will keep this Versys for at least a couple years.. but I always say that when I first get a bike.
I work at a dealership, so I am always looking at different bikes. Which makes it difficult for me to be happy with my own bike.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I know the feeling. I bought the Versys new to stop me changing bikes too quickly. But I keep look at other stuff.
Maybe it's just in our nature. When we think we have a good women, we still keep looking at the newer models. Bikes are just easier to replace. You can also have a couple on the go at the same time without to much drama.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2nd V

Thanks! I am trying to figure out accessories to start with. I think the KTMDUAL? rear rack, SW-Motech engine guards, heated grips, enduro style handguards, and..Gps would be a good start :thumb:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks good. Once I get a Versys I will be tracking it as well. Mostly against SV 650s. Don't know if I will keep up or not but should be fun.

·
Super Moderator
19,155 Posts
Thanks! I am trying to figure out accessories to start with. I think the KTMDUAL? rear rack, SW-Motech engine guards, heated grips, enduro style handguards, and..Gps would be a good start :thumb:
And here are ALL but the heated grips, and a BIT of mud... on my '09. The last pic is because you can't really see the KTMDuals rack under all that crap I carry...!

:cool:

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts