Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So do you get points if you come back? I sold my 1st Versys in October but having to look at SHarrison56's bike too many times it didn't take long to realize the mistake had to be rectified and today was the day. At the moment it's filthy but a wash / wax is shortly coming........ :)

HB9400

Attachments

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I tried to tell him, but he didn't listen...just like my kids!!!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Looking much better Oh Dense One!!!! Amazing what a little soap and water with do! How was the first ride (on this one)?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
It's amazing how smart you are! Glad to have you back! Now go ride somewhere and post some pictures.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Just to let you know you aren't alone. Thank God someone else also did this. My wife still gives me a bad time and brings it up that i bought the same BMW GS twice. Traded it to a dealer as i was mad about the tank blistering and no help from BMW for a LT and then a year later almost traded the LT back for the same bike still sittling on the dealer floor waiting for a replacement tank. Tell her better getting the same bike back than tradeing for my first wife back. Ouch. Welcome

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Just to let you know you aren't alone. Thank God someone else also did this. My wife still gives me a bad time and brings it up that i bought the same BMW GS twice. Traded it to a dealer as i was mad about the tank blistering and no help from BMW for a LT and then a year later almost traded the LT back for the same bike still sittling on the dealer floor waiting for a replacement tank. Tell her better getting the same bike back than tradeing for my first wife back. Ouch. Welcome

Now THAT is funny!!

:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts