Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a Versys Voyeur long enough. I may as well jump in, the darn "V" has almost become the number one thing that I think about - almost! :D
Cheers.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I've been a Versys Voyeur long enough. I may as well jump in, the darn "V" has almost become the number one thing that I think about - almost! :D
Cheers.
Well then A welcome is in order:thumb:
Now that you finally stepped in, tell us a little about yourself and your V

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just picked up a brand new 13 model, first road bike I've owned unless you count the KLR650 parked next to it. Been offroad for 30 yrs, but at 68, nearly, looking to spend less time in the woods and more on flat roads.
Lots of questions about this bike, was looking at the front forks, and not sure whether both tube have springs, and noticed only the right tube has screw for adjusting the rebound. Know some of the motocross bikes have spring in one tube, and compression and dampening valving in the other. Noticed in the owner's manual talked about the adjustment but haven't put a socket on fork tube caps to see whether they turn or not.
I usually do most of my own maintenance, but since this is the first FI bike I've ever owned, there are some differences when it comes to pulling the tank and accessing the air box. Any recommendations and additional info would be appreciated. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts