Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, since I have to start off with a few posts here, I'll throw this out. Any suggestions for suspension adjustments for a new rider? I'm about 161 lbs, at 5'11''. Coming from other bikes, this one doesn't seem that harsh. But it is, I'm just used to it. Looking to soften things up a bit from stock settings. There, my second post. Woohoo! :cheers:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks. I was just posting to get my 2nd one in, but I do appreciate it. My daughter's in day camp today, so I got the chance to run errands with the V, then hop on the KLX to run gas through it. Had not done that yet. Yikes! Little bike felt like a rollercoaster gone off it's rocker, in comparison. Granted, I've got full off-road knobbies on it, but still. Wonky little sucker, especially at speed. Not that I slowed down. I am crazy after all....:eek:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
See ya

I didn't know where to put this, so this will have to do. Sold my Versys last week. Very sad to see it go, but we can't afford 3 bikes, and I just got another. Great bike, fun to ride and customize. No complaints whatsoever! It went to a nice guy who wants to ride with his son, so it's in good hands. Great forum y'all. Be well, Greg.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.