Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Kawasaki dealer here in Sydnet that sold me my V is shutting up the retail side of his business and switching to service only. It looks like there isn't much money selling bikes these days. Scooters on the otherhand - everywhere!

·
Registered
873 Posts
I have the same dilema, the shop I bought my bike at (2 years ago) closed on 7 June 2012. (Cycle World of Cherry Hill, NJ) My nearest Kawasaki dealer is almost an hour away now. bummer.....

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I almost bought a Ural but the nearest dealer where I thought I was fixing to move to is in the next STATE! Close to 230 miles one way! Move fell though when I passed on the job offer.

My nearest Kawasaki dealer is about 8 miles away...I won't spend a dime there after they screwed me over on my KLR. Now I ride 45 miles to Vista Kawasaki in Dayton as they have looked after me, I got my Versys from them and a whole bunch of farkles for both it anf the KLR.

Sometime the closest guy is not the right dealer for you.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Flywheels in Alexandria - they are a dedicated Kawasaki dealer. Sydney City Motorcycles still sell Kawasaki, along with everything else, but they didn't do great deals last time i checked

1 - 6 of 6 Posts