Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Registered
Hello to all. Does anybody know from where the 12V DC plug getting a power supply? I have check all fuses (under-seat and front left side?), all are good but I don't have power on when the engine running. Is some hidden fuse or relay powering the socket? Kawasaki Versys 1000 se Lt 2019.

Premium Member
Several links in the beginning of the thread. My understanding is the 12 volt relay was included in the V1000, but I could be wrong.

Registered
Several links at the beginning of the thread. My understanding is the 12-volt relay was included in the V1000, but I could be wrong.
Yes, Relay is in line, but missing live (+12V)
and don't know from where coming and does the existing fuse.

Registered
2016 Versys 1000 CBF1000 VFR800
Can only speak for my 2016.... fuse is in fuse box named Accessory Fuse, 7.5A. Two bullet connectors up in the nose upper left behind tach. Wiring diagram shows an accessory relay, it is live with ignition on. You'll have to remove instrument cover to access the first time (and windshield) to get at the two bulllets.
Service manual should show you where the relay is...... mine shows a relay box forward of the battery but I haven't tested that to see it is the accessory relay........
I have seen a post where the bullet connectors are located near the voltage regulator or in the big black sleeve, left side of tank. Remove left side cover(s).

Registered
Ok, thanks. I will try and let know if solve a problem
Can only speak for my 2016.... fuse is in a fuse box named Accessory Fuse, 7.5A. Two bullet connectors up in the nose upper left behind tach. The wiring diagram shows an accessory relay, it is life with the ignition on. You'll have to remove the instrument cover to access the first time (and windshield) to get at the two bullets.
The service manual should show you where the relay is...... mine shows a relay box forward of the battery but I haven't tested that to see it is the accessory relay........
I have seen a post where the bullet connectors are located near the voltage regulator or in the big black sleeve, left side of the tank. Remove left side cover(s).

Super Moderator
21 - 26 of 26 Posts