Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,

I'm new to this site and I was wondering if Canada only sells one color of the 2018 Kawasaki Versys 1000. The EU site seems to have 3 different colors available yet Canada only seems to have red and the USA only has black. Is this accurate? Seems pretty lame you can't choose a different color based on location for the money these things are. Anyone know for sure? Thanks.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Man I want a Red V1K But can only get Black in Colorado. So I found a New left over 2015 model in Black. Any body in Canada want to trade plastic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys.

Red only??? Really? so I literally would have to buy all the plastic separate from Europe just to get a different color? Who comes up with these decisions?

·
Registered
57 Posts
i ended up buying a 17 model so i could have the black on black, money wise was about the same cost

·
Super Moderator
19,113 Posts
Thanks guys.

Red only??? Really? so I literally would have to buy all the plastic separate from Europe just to get a different color? Who comes up with these decisions?
Don't you have car painters where you are?

·
Registered
111 Posts
And I thought here in Portugal it was lance only having 3 colors. I payed extra thought for the limited edition painting scheeme.

Enviado do meu G3221 através do Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey there,

I'm new to this site and I was wondering if Canada only sells one color of the 2018 Kawasaki Versys 1000. The EU site seems to have 3 different colors available yet Canada only seems to have red and the USA only has black. Is this accurate? Seems pretty lame you can't choose a different color based on location for the money these things are. Anyone know for sure? Thanks.
Yup... red (or as I call it Libtard Red) only up here in Canusckistan plus in the USA they are getting $750 USD rebates while we only get $500 Canuckistan Pesos rebate!!!!!!... That's why I'm not riding a new 1000LT Versys this year... Kawasaki corporate can go phoque themselves..... I'll always ride Kawis but never will I buy new again.... Up here in Canusckistan we get the table scraps and s-h-i-t-t-y deals...

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
:welcome:We get all shades of colors here..maybe because we are near to Japan /Thailand. But it doesn't make sense when customers cant chose color whereever the location be..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts