Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I love my white V but I have to admit that the black with green spring catches my eye.

And did anyone else notice that the price increased 200$ for the LT...

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
New Colours, fellas, Colours.

For us in the States, we get a new color.
https://www.kawasaki.com/products/2016-Versys-650-ABS
Candy Matte Orange.
Wow, the same colors for 2016 Vs. 650 as 2015 Brick's! They must have a lot of left over paint in those colors, and batching their paint purchases like they did in green paint for 2014 and 2015, lol.

Sweet, the gold, white, and blue's are a classic now. Between the two this year, I'd go with accenting the black paint. The copper looks too much like a family car color.

Too bad, Kawasaki makes such good looking colors too. I guess they have to cut corners somewhere with all the extras on the new bikes. The 2015 white was a Kawasaki gift. Enjoy it! >:)

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Orange and white seem to be the available color choices for 2016 in Canada. Wow, $18,999NZD in New Zealand! ...and you guys live relatively close to Malaysia, the Versys place of manufacture.

The list for a 2015 is $9,999CDN ($11363.64NZ) in Canada and list in the US is actually more expensive than it is here too for some reason ($8899US/11496.17CDN). Why the huge price difference in New Zealand and Canadian/US price difference? Usually it is cheaper in the US but this time it is cheaper in Canada.

In the past it has been cheaper for Canadians to shop for bike stuff via US mail order sites but with the current exchange rate differences Americans will now save a lot of money shopping Canadian mail order motorcycle gear sites. $1US = $1.29CDN. Not sure I understand why as most gear and motorcycles are manufactured in Asia.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts