Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Really enjoy the forum and all the information provided. So helpful! I've had my eye on the Kawasaki Versys for several years. Finally picked up a new 16' LT (orange) last summer. Only got a few months of riding in before the end of the season. Can't wait for spring and to hit the open road again. Very pleased with the Versys so far!
I am a returning rider, having had several bikes years ago, now my kids are grown up and I've got more time to ride. Be cool to hook up with other Versys owners in my area.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Hi All,

Really enjoy the forum and all the information provided. So helpful! I've had my eye on the Kawasaki Versys for several years. Finally picked up a new 16' LT (orange) last summer. Only got a few months of riding in before the end of the season. Can't wait for spring and to hit the open road again. Very pleased with the Versys so far!
I am a returning rider, having had several bikes years ago, now my kids are grown up and I've got more time to ride. Be cool to hook up with other Versys owners in my area.
Welcome from another Ottawa rider. Lots of Versys/Versyses/Versie here. Just wondering where you took the picture? Having trouble finding dirt roads around here.

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That picture was taken in the Tay Valley not far from Perth, ON. No shortage of dirt roads... We are pretty lucky in that regard, lots of variety. I generally head to the secondary roads to start with, then locate the dirt roads... I have lived in the Ottawa Valley a long time... I'm fairly familiar with the back roads...lol

·
Registered
216 Posts
welcome from another Ottawa rider, black 2007. Wave (with all fingers) and say hi. I see Ottawa spring trip forming up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts