1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,626 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Looks good. Personally, I would have gone with skenedesigns Amber LEDs for the lowers to provide additional turn signal lights since the uppers might get washed out behind those bright lights.

I need to find the time to take a welding class at the adult education center.
I am not to worried about the turn signals. The upper led are only for night time back roads. Too bright for.the city. I have thought a few people the basics of welding then they took it from there. I learned from my father the basics with stick welder then bought a nice miller portable mig welder 110 volt it's for smallgauge metal only. The reason went this route due to not have to worry about buying garbage and fixing every year. I have had this unit now over 10 years trouble free can say that about my friends welders. With Flux core wire it can weld 3/16 inch steel in a single pass. My next welder will be a tig so I can do stainless and aluminum

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
If the lower lights are attached to bottom fork leg, won't all that bouncing significantly shorten those bulbs' life? I don't feel it, but my wheel bounces crazy depending on the surface it's going over. I've never seen any mounted on a USD fork like that.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Looks really nice MJ. Did you have to remove the fairing to install the bar?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts