18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very nice 2015 Kawasaki Versys 650 LE.
Garage kept.
10,500 miles
Anti-lock brakes
Heated grips
Gear shift indicator
Brand new National cycle V-Stream touring windshield , also have the original Kawasaki windshield
Kawasaki fog lights
SAE charging plug installed
SAE power plug for cell phone installed

Locking side hard cases will fit a full size helmet.

Very good condition with fresh synthetic oil change. Ready to ride. Only selling due to interest change. Title in hand. Cash only.
$4900. Would consider delivery for expense.

Located in Tuscumbia, Alabama

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I’m not sure why the pictures uploaded upside down, they were not in photo library. Maybe an Admin can help me figure it out.

·
Super Moderator
18,997 Posts
I’m not sure why the pictures uploaded upside down, they were not in photo library. Maybe an Admin can help me figure it out.
In MY experience it happens when you've set your "camera" to automatically RIGHT the images, so removing THAT might help you.

:goodluck:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure, just tried another one. Shoot pics on my IPhone and uploaded on my IPad. I’m not aware of a setting “right the images”. I’ll try on my desktop later tonight. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK uploaded on desktop and still same results. I also flipped a picture up side down and uploaded and it stayed up side down. Not sure what else to do.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
When you took the photo, what side of the phone was the camera on? Your right, left, or top?

I've had camera on top photos post sideways, but never seen upside down. Wonder if you had the camera to your right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts