Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked her up over the weekend. Only 50 miles so far. Ordered one of those low Sargent seats so my feet are firmer on the ground. It's a little big for my 30 inch inseam. I have not owned a bike for about 35 years. It's time to ride!

·
Super Moderator
19,751 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,249 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congrats on the new bike and renewed since of motorcycles.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Nice! Now we are all jealous :(

:welcome:
I was at the post office the other day behind some hot young blond sending a package to LA. Her look and dress made me think she was a native of that area who got accidentally got lost here in fly over country. She had a purse that had MK stamped all over it. When she went to pay, she pulled out a wallet with MK stamped all over it. When I got home I asked the wife who was this MK? I'm familiar with MLK, but never seen him associated with women's purses. She said it was Michael Kors. Obviously, not a beer man.

Anyway, when I saw the way that Shoei accessorized that new white Kaw, images of that blond came to mind. If there was a "What not to wear" for motorsicklists, the Jewish adviser lady would give you a hug for good taste.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Just picked her up over the weekend. Only 50 miles so far. Ordered one of those low Sargent seats so my feet are firmer on the ground. It's a little big for my 30 inch inseam. I have not owned a bike for about 35 years. It's time to ride!
very nice..as it's been said "we're jealous"...I got a 2012 after 40 years off a bike and I got the Sargent's seat too (it's GREAT)...you picked a winner...

:cheers:

·
Registered
51 Posts
:welcome: Very nice. Enjoy it,it's a fun ride. Love mine just wish the seat fit a little better. I hope all my accessories fit the new one. It may be time to move up.
Buz

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Not all of us. Not a fan of the redesign. Still a Versys though, which makes it a great bike.
+1 i agree
plus its white .... id be to tempted to doodle on it when stopped at lights and stuff xD

1 - 20 of 28 Posts