1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
616 Posts
Think you guys are missing out in the states. In Thailand the V-Strom has an adventure option complete with spoked wheels, as does the Honda.
We get the tubless spoked wheel DL650XT here in the US. Took a demo ride on one recently. Along with a DL1000 (with cast wheels).

The NC700 has a spoked wheel option there? Or is it a NC750? This video increases how much I'd want an NC750X if we got it here. Honda gives us a number of bikes with the 700 engine, but won't give us the 750. Of the 3 in the video I'll take the Versys.

It's kind of ironic how the NC700X was originally an A2 restricted license bike, but the places that have that license now get the non-restricted-license 750 instead, while here in the US where we don't have restricted licenses we still get the 700. And it's not because our market is tiny. Canada's motorcycle market is smaller and they get the 750. It's because of our well-known love for underpowered motorcycles. Just kidding. It's because Honda hates us.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Another winner for the V! I think we already all of the great things our bikes can do and I love the comfort level.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts