Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,639 Posts
...Could one of the mods take the following pics and insert them into post 25 in order to replace each of the pics have been "stamped" by Photobucket?

Thank you....
DONE!

You are WELCOME.

;)

AND "photobucket" WONDERS what happened to their business...?

(n)(n)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am having this exact problem on my 2016 v650.

Was anyone ultimately able to fix it? Or is the spring fix still the best option?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
the disc is warped for sure. this is not normal. I just checked on my 2020 model - no noise. it has nothing to do with breaking in the brakes or changing the pads; thinking like is is ignorant. the fact that the noise comes in one place implies that something is wrong with the rotor. if it is new, it is not warped by overheating, but comes plain wrong from the factory. they should change in based on warranty.

·
Registered
4 Posts
the disc is warped for sure. this is not normal. I just checked on my 2020 model - no noise. it has nothing to do with breaking in the brakes or changing the pads; thinking like is is ignorant. the fact that the noise comes in one place implies that something is wrong with the rotor. if it is new, it is not warped by overheating, but comes plain wrong from the factory. they should change in based on warranty.
In principle I agree with this 100%.. but I already had them change the disc and pads and the sound is still exactly the same. So now I am looking for alternatives

61 - 65 of 65 Posts