Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I looked at the ones on u-tube and they look kinda funky! They look more bulky! And the V1000 looks the same to me. :confused:

I like all the older V650's! Although the wind shields are better maybe? :eek:

Time will tell! :thumb:

What do you fellow riders think of them? :confused:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Link please? Afaik the 2013 changes are just the colour options?

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Link please? Afaik the 2013 changes are just the colour options?
I don't know how to put a link in here. But if you search (2013 Kawasaki Versys) on Yahoo Search and the video's are there! :thumb: Check out the the V650 looks strange! :eek:

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
The black ones look fine, the others don't have visual lines that flow - they seem chopped up. The Pearl White V looks really odd because the black knee panel looks like a keystone where it is visually locked in by the white tank and tank fairing. Maybe they look better in person.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I looked at the ones on u-tube and they look kinda funky! They look more bulky! And the V1000 looks the same to me. :confused:

I like all the older V650's! Although the wind shields are better maybe? :eek:

Time will tell! :thumb:

What do you fellow riders think of them? :confused:
:huh: They look exactly like the last three model years (2010-12) with new colors.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I actually like the brown too. There's a chance I might have picked that over the all-black 12 that I have now!

·
Premium Member
16,101 Posts
Any color is alright with me except "Black" If the Triumph Explorer i had looked at last week would have been the grey or blue it would be in my garage right now.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts