Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Republicans Put Wars Ahead of People

Nothing has exposed the Republican determination to put people last more than the reaction of the House Republicans’ No. 2 leader, Eric Cantor, to federal aid for those hit by one of the nation’s most costly disasters. He wants those governors, mayors and others in charge of disaster relief to beg for help.

Republican spending knows no limits when it comes to going into debt for failed and useless wars. But it’s another story when it comes to providing federal assistance for victims of Hurricane Irene or other catastrophes we may face in the months ahead.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
:why:
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::
:forgetit::forgetit::forgetit::forgetit:
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::
If you don't feed trolls, they generally go away.......:nono:

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Republicans Against Science

Jon Huntsman Jr., a former Utah governor and ambassador to China, isn’t a serious contender for the Republican presidential nomination. And that’s too bad, because Mr. Hunstman has been willing to say the unsayable about the G.O.P. — namely, that it is becoming the “anti-science party.” This is an enormously important development. And it should terrify us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scientists Enter the Political Debate

Scientists and Engineers for America, dedicated to electing public officials who respect evidence and understand the importance of using scientific and engineering advice in making public policy. The group was organized by scientists and former nobel laureates, and other citizens.

According to SEA, “scientists and engineers have a right, indeed an obligation, to enter the political debate when the nations leaders systematically ignore scientific evidence and analysis, put ideological interests ahead of scientific truths, suppress valid scientific evidence and harass and threaten scientists for speaking honestly about their research.”

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
:funnypost:

Seriously though go out and ride, if you wanna talk politics go to a politics forum... there literally is no way to talk about politics without it becoming a flame-fest. I have my own views and will keep them to myself, but seriously...
We're all going to be killed in 2012 anyways so go out and ride :rolleyes:

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Cemore you are one lying piece of :censored:. The article said 3 OR 4 IN THE AUDIENCE, applauded, not the whole AUDIENCE as you implied! You disgust me with your twisted, parsed, liberal bull.:thumbdown:

C- Continuous
M- meanspirited
O- opinions
R- repeatedly
E- evoked,
R- reguritating
I- intentional
D-deceitful
E- effluvium

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Cemore you are one lying piece of :censored:. The article said 3 OR 4 IN THE AUDIENCE, applauded, not the whole AUDIENCE as you implied! You disgust me with your twisted, parsed, liberal bull.:thumbdown:

C- Continuous
M- meanspirited
O- opinions
R- repeatedly
E- evoked,
R- reguritating
I- intentional
D-deceitful
E- effluvium

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - 20 of 149 Posts