Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been wanting a bike for a few years now and I just could not see myself riding a crotch rocket. So after looking around at a few different bikes I really started to like the Versys design and comfort. So last week I went to the dealership and picked it up and I love this thing!!!! This is the first time I have ever driven a motorcycle and I got on and took off. Very very pleased that I choose the Versys!!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
This is the first time I have ever driven a motorcycle and I got on and took off. Very very pleased that I choose the Versys!!!!
Really??? You have never ridden a motorcycle prior but managed for the first time to just jump on and ride away??? Mastered/coordinated throttle, clutch, gearshifts and brakes in mere seconds??? Forgive me if I have serious trouble believing you...:funnypost:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Congratulations and :welcome:

·
Registered
138 Posts
If that really was your first time riding and you managed to pick it up that quickly and easily, then I'm impressed! I took a weekend class on little Suzuki 250's and I'm still a bit shaky on my V! Congrats on the bike!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really??? You have never ridden a motorcycle prior but managed for the first time to just jump on and ride away??? Mastered/coordinated throttle, clutch, gearshifts and brakes in mere seconds??? Forgive me if I have serious trouble believing you...:funnypost:
I didn't say mastered I am still learning but yes i did jump on and go. I went out to a big parking lot to practice. I raced go karts for 8 years when i was younger so I am a little used to using both feet and hands to drive. Maybe that helped me. So Forgive me I guess I should have stated that in my first post and would then maybe be a little more believable for you.

·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
22 Posts
:welcome::welcome::welcome:i have rode many different types of bikes and i must say that my 2012 versys is the easiest by far to learn the clutch. you can almost move without giving it any throttle and it handles like a dream. good luck with your new versys

·
Registered
221 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts