Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello....I´m a proud owner of an impressive imperial-red Kawasaki Versys Tourer 2011....I´m from Spain, and I´m having a great time with this bike....some 5.000 km in three months....and counting¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Greetings from Spain...:clap:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,188 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've had the pleasure of visiting your country although not on a bike. I'm jealous - absolutely beautiful topography and the people are so friendly. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Joer macho acabo de ver que vives en la coruña , viví un año allí en el 2003, en el orzan y también enfrente del estadio. Tego muchos buenos amigos allí y estuve allí en enero de este año. Vaya carallada!!!Saludos desde San Pedro de Alcantara

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks to all of you....

Thank you very much for your kind responses.....
I also lived in the USA for a year, it was back in 1993-1994, I was a proud junior from Mount Whitney HighSchool, in Visalia, CA.....¡GREAT TIMES¡¡¡¡¡
(I was a foreign exchange student, have a lot of fun over there).
Also made it to the varsity basketball team....great memories.....hahhaa
Anyway, I was there again a couple of years ago, visiting my "american family" over there (Mr and Mrs Kuykendall, Visalia, CA).
I´ll show you again my two girls......
Number one: Kawa Versys Tourer 2011, the Beast¡¡¡¡

Number two: 1980 Sanglas 500 S2V5, spanish bike that makes HD look a quiet bike.......the Queen of sound and vibration.......

Hope you like them.....more greetings from Spain¡¡¡¡

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts