Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a new 2011 Versy at a dealer for $4799 plus $98 dealer fee. Is this a good price for a new 2011? Is there any problems I should know about a 2011? It does come with a year warranty.

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
:welcome: Buy It.:thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
For a new one? Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me! :thumb: I bought my 2011 in 2012 for a good deal more than that. The 2011 shares the same foibles as any Mk2 seems to- Vibey mirrors, pegs in need of lowering etc... none of which stopped me. It can all be worked around. It is an awesome machine. If you don't believe me, go try to find some posts from disappointed owners.... :forgetit:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I found a new 2011 Versy at a dealer for $4799 plus $98 dealer fee. Is this a good price for a new 2011? Is there any problems I should know about a 2011? It does come with a year warranty.
BUY IT!:D The 2011 is a great year, heck ALL the years are great from the looks of it. And you have the BEST color too:thumb: That is a good price:goodluck:

·
Registered
145 Posts
I that price it would be cheaper to buy & ship rather than buy a 2nd hand one here in Australia. Get it before someone else does.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've been watching that bike on eBay. That dealer has a lot of leftover bikes. I don't know why the can't sell them? Keep us posted.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts

·
Registered
4,639 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
That sounds like a sweet deal. I got my brand new '13 Versys, which was a leftover, for $6700 OTD. From what I've read, these machines are bullet proof. Get that 2011 before someone else does. That price is phenomenal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The deal was flawless, walked in with cash and had a bike 25 minutes later.. They do have a twin for sale at the same price.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Excellent deal! :thumb::thumb:

Taken care of these bikes are getting any where from 60k to 120k miles. :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts