Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any idea on what colors and improvments we should expect on the 2011 Versys?

If pressed, I'd say we would get the yellow/orange color that was optional in the UK this year. JMO

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone...anyone...? Does anyone know when they will announce the colors for 2011?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Anyone...anyone...? Does anyone know when they will announce the colors for 2011?
I have heard Kawasaki will have a drum roll with smoke & mirrors scheduled for the Milan Show at which time they will reveal the 2011 colors for the Versys. I can not wait!:topsecret:
Oh on a differnt topic. My son says the 10 Versys front reminds him of a mini B King!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Oh on a differnt topic. My son says the 10 Versys front reminds him of a mini B King![/QUOTE]

Thats not a good thing. I think the Versys is ugly but not nearly as ugly as the B-King. The B-king is the ugliest non-Harley in years.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Lets just hope it still exists. If I don't count my V, or the 3 I have seen in various dealers I have only ever seen 1 V out on the streets. Makes you wonder how popular the bike is for Kawi.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have heard Kawasaki will have a drum roll with smoke & mirrors scheduled for the Milan Show at which time they will reveal the 2011 colors for the Versys. I can not wait!:topsecret:
Oh on a differnt topic. My son says the 10 Versys front reminds him of a mini B King!
I think the Versys is gorgeous. Seriously.

That being said, when are the 2011's coming out? Forget the color, when can I buy one?!:yeahsmile:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
looking at the UK website it looks as if there will be a dark red next year
http://www.kawasaki.co.uk/Versys

...at least if you look at the acessories section that is
it may be Yellow and Dark Red, but a query over the Black as this isn't in the accssory pictures
A:DND i WAS JUST SAYIN' THE OTHER DAY....CANDY APPLE RED WOULD MAYBE LOOK AWESOME.....

·
Super Moderator
19,138 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
That color is awesome, sign me up. The current black isn't doing much for me.

If only the shock spring were also that color. Loved the original red as well.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts