Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meant to mention in my original post that I found my bike locally and was able to make what I think is a pretty sweet deal. Bike is like new, without a scratch, and with only 3,600 miles. Got it out the door for $5,793.

Good deal?

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
:welcome:

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
So, you bought it at a dealer? That price includes tax, tag, and title? Good price unless you line where sales tax is only 1%. ;)

I want to be in that line....:stickpoke:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So, you bought it at a dealer? That price includes tax, tag, and title? Good price unless you line where sales tax is only 1%. ;)
Yes, private dealer, Not Kawasaki. Aces Motorcycles in Fort Collins Colorado. They've been in business for about 3 years or so now and sell and ship all over the country. Some of the best prices I've seen for new and lightly used ones. They were asking $5,990. I talked them down to $5,400 with another $394 and change in tax, title, etc...

Google 'Aces Motorcycles' if interested. My salesman was John and he was awesome.:thumb:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Today I bought a 2011 Verysys 650 with 26 miles on it for $6090 out the door in Colorado. I like to think I got a great deal but I've seen better on the forums. I love the versys and I hope you love yours! Enjoy my newfound versys brother!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts