Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to purchase my Versys this summer ... does anyone know when the '09 comes out? And when it does, will there be color options other than red?

·
Registered
227 Posts
... does anyone know when the '09 comes out? And when it does, will there be color options other than red?
Welcome to the site! The new model year comes out some time this fall, and I don't think anybody knows yet on the color(s).

·
Registered
530 Posts
:welcome:

Kind of strange how Mother Kawi gave the US only red - we've had color choices since day one up here in Canada. Black and Orange the first year and Blue and Red the second year.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Just think of it as your making history. You can have any color you want in the US on the Versys as long as it's red. :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
nvoelsch - oh, don't get me wrong. Red is the most popular color this year in the US. 3000+ Versys owners can't be wrong! :D

I was fortunate - my dealer had both a red and a blue Versys on the showroom floor. When I went to go look at the Versys, as I pulled into the dealers parking lot - the doors were wide open like they were wheeling out someone's new bike.

Out came the blue Versys. It just caught my eye in the sunlight and I was thinking 'Hoover Dam' that's a nice looking color. The person looking at the blue Versys happened to be my neighbor and wanted to see what it looked like in the sunlight. He got first dibs on that bike and my dealer said if he passed that I could have it. Neighbor man passed and I was offered the blue Versys.

Otherwise - I'd be riding a red Versys. :clap:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts