Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

First time motorcycle owner here, I recently picked up a 2009 Versys 650 and so far I love it.
I want to clean the bike up a bit though, it has a cracked fairing and a few missing plastic trim pieces around the seat as well. I don’t have pictures right now but can add them soon.

Thanks in advance guys!

·
Administrator
8,255 Posts
Warm Welcome aboard . Looks like the bike has taken some mishandling. Take your time , look around, ask a lot of question here, and build the bike back. You will enjoy ridding it. Good luck.

·
Super Moderator
20,444 Posts
WELCOME aboard, TommyBspeed.

FWIW - I have quite a few Gen 1 plastics (fairings, etc, but BLACK in color) from a Gen 1 - Canadian '07 V650 - in AZ. I'm planning to be there from late October, so IF you still need them, make a note to call me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WELCOME aboard, TommyBspeed.

FWIW - I have quite a few Gen 1 plastics (fairings, etc, but BLACK in color) from a Gen 1 - Canadian '07 V650 - in AZ. I'm planning to be there from late October, so IF you still need them, make a note to call me.
Thank you so much!! I’m still trying to figure out what all I need to replace, seems a bit difficult to find the parts surprisingly.

·
Super Moderator
20,444 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,444 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts