Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Figure I'd add this one. My favorite color is Green and I would have loved to get a green Versys, but I'm scared they'll screw it up with California Emissions crap so I bought the '08 in red (I wouldn't care if it was a mix of pink and orange to tell the truth, the bike rides TOO [email protected] GOOD)

I gotta admit, this color is sexy.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Love the green, wish it was available here in Canada. The kwak's shoud always be green. :)

Some misc pics around Nova Scotia...

Camping...Well, to some Camping requires a Tent.. But you should see the V pull a 5th Wheel.. :)

On the road to Peggy's Cove..

Parked in the Driveway

·
Registered
12 Posts
Green is the only colour for the versys in Australia and it has taken some time to get to liking it for me being team red for many moons. But i have to say other than black the green does look the sexiest..

·
Registered
80 Posts
In South Africa we get them in blue , green and black , all look sweet .

Only thing i would have prefered was silver rims as all ours have black rims .

·
Registered
27 Posts
in Canada the 2007 year had 2 colours black and a burnt orange, the 2008 year has 2 colours red and blue

i have the black with silver rims, i would like black ones

·
Registered
530 Posts
Lucifer - does that say 'ABS' on the front fender? Ugh! Why can't they deliver the same bike to all locations. Kawi has to piecemeal the delivery. That green is sweet and having the matching luggage just makes it +1. I'm definitely getting my side panels on the luggage repainted.

Nice bike. Very nice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
man that looks great!!! Did you upgrade the windscreen and seat? how do you like it????
I bought the Versys like it was in the showroom ;).

It's a special version over here, with the bags, lowered gel seat, vario windscreen, ABS

It's called a Kawasaki Versys Traveller.

The parts are original accesoires from kawasaki.

You can find them here on the Belgian website from kawasaki:
http://www.kawasaki.be/nl/product.asp?Id=340445DF773&Sub=5

The windscreen is adjustable in height so you catch less wind.
The lowered gel seat (there's also a raised gel seat) sits very comfortable. Also the words "versys" in the seat completes it :thumb:. I also get my 2 feet better on the ground because of the height of the bike.

@Ocean Yes it says ABS :thumb:.

The bags are original accesoires for the Versys. It got the Versys logo on the side of the bags.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I love the colour matched luggage! I may have to upgrade. I wonder if its available in the blue here in Canuck-land? A little too wide for my taste though.

·
Registered
530 Posts
They're just color panels and I did see on the Canadian Kawasaki Accessory page that the color panels for the V35 luggage is available in Candy Plasma Blue. But, I think the cost is like $90.00. After I get my hugger and my top bag - and if the financial planets are aligned - I'm just going to have all four pieces repainted candy plasma blue.

http://www.kawasaki.ca/accessories/detail.php?aid=4206&mid=116

1 - 20 of 29 Posts