Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
READY TO RIDE! Someone give this machine the life it deserves. I have loved it as a commuter bike and been on a few small road trips with it, but I have not ridden in over 2 years(I got a new job which allows me to work from home almost full time) and I now need the money to pay down debt before the arrival of our 2nd daughter.

-2008 Versys 650
-Clear title in my name
-Second owner - purchased at 28,000 miles - now has around 33,000 The previous owner was a MSF instructor in Atlanta and kept meticulous care and records of the bike, which I have and will provide
-ALWAYS garage kept or kept in the heated basement. Never stored outdoors overnight
-Decent tires on it
-2 brand new unmounted tires included(Both Michelin Pilot Power)
-Corbin seat + stock seat
-SW Motech crash bars
-SW Motech skid plate
-Highway pegs
-Throttle lock
-FOUR windshields - Kawasaki stock, Cee Baileys small/medium/tall w/ storage bag
-Givi Monokey side bags and Pointe 33 Tail Bag - all keys match and I have several
-SW Motech tank ring bag mount
-Tank bag that matches & mounts to ring
-Two factory ignition keys (I might have three, but I know for sure I have two)
-Binder of maintenance records
-Kawasaki Factory Maintenance Manual
-Black Widow Front and rear maintenance stands
-Healtech GI Pro gear indicator
-DC power socket
-Heated Grips w/ high & low
-battery tender
-Mirror extenders w/ vibration dampeners
-I swapped the turn signals from stock(orange lenses w/ clear bulbs) to ones from a newer model Versys(clear lenses with orange bulbs) - purely a cosmetic upgrade but I feel the need to mention it
-cover

The one thing the bike needs is a new battery and I will supply and install that before the new owner takes possession. I will also detail it(dusty from the garage)

$4,000

LOCATED IN WEST KNOXVILLE, TN 37922

I will deliver it up to 100 Miles away for free, Further than that will be an additional $50 up to 200 miles. Further than that will be more $$$ or up to the buyer.

NOTE: I travel for work up and down Interstate 81 & 87 between Tennessee and Vermont. If it works out that you purchase the bike from me and are close to either of these major interstates, I can deliver to you for the standard $50 since I'm going that way anyway.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To the top. Price reduced to $3750 for the last time. I need this sold before baby #2 arrives! I am not selling any of the accessories at this time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts