Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a Versys. There is no question on model, but I am wondering if anyone had any opinions on 2007 vs 2008. There are opportunities to pick up a 2007 new for about 1500 cheaper than a new 2008. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
159 Posts
im down with what bear said, as far as i know.... there is something about having your very own brand new versys tho, that first ride home, all the ladys staring....until you flip up your face mask anyway haha....

·
Registered
11 Posts
The answer is after a certain age don't flip up your face mask ! Mind you a young lady biker in cool leathers did stop and have a chat with me the other day with the mask off.... Get the bike, even if your not young it will make you feel young again.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
The answer is after a certain age don't flip up your face mask ! Mind you a young lady biker in cool leathers did stop and have a chat with me the other day with the mask off.... Get the bike, even if your not young it will make you feel young again.

Amen to that... :D

·
Registered
387 Posts
Oh I got the bike... but all I've got thus far are the Vietnam vets asking what kinda bike that is and although it's a "foreigner's" bike, "any guy that rides a bike is okay with me".

Eugene is an odd place. Come visit!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts