Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
wednesday i will be back home so i will take more pictures, so far this is what i have done:
Paint job
2011 versys mirrors
handmade back tire hugger
hid lights
monter energy gas cap and rear brake reservoir cap
asv clutch and brake levers
green/black hand grips
did the mod of quick trottle respond,with the piece of pvc pipe

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
Why on earth do people expend their own time and money to promote a product manufacturer who could give not a rat's ass that they even exist? One that promotes an unhealthy lifestyle to boot? In this case an "energy" drink company.

Honest question.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Why on earth do people expend their own time and money to promote a product manufacturer who could give not a rat's ass that they even exist? One that promotes an unhealthy lifestyle to boot? In this case an "energy" drink company.

Honest question.
+1:confused:

·
Super Moderator
7,680 Posts

Honest question.

Its a tradition among men ,just like the picture above. Meanwhile the bike looks awesome, nice art work.

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
LOVE the color scheme....not the labels but you did those well too.
Certainly one of the nicest color plays I have seen IMHO....LOUD, but not loud....call it 'Classy Loud'!
Could you please take a pic of the underside of the tail section; I'm thinking of dumping the fender on my 2009, but from i can tell...on the early bikes....it leaves a whole lot of ugliness under there. (and yes...I know I just left myself open for lots of 'smart alicky' comments about 'undertail' and 'dumping' and 'ugliness' ....let'em flys boys..LOLOLOL)

Also; where did you source the grips from??????
they look to be anodized green??? I wants them I do....as I have been searching for a except-able up-grade in that department.:thumb:
all Black bars and bar clamp set too!!!! Very sharp!!!! :thumb:
You really must give more details....PLEEEEEEASE:thumb:
AND......I didn't know you could run a 180 section tire out back!!! Hows that working for you?
AWESOME BIKE! (this is my third 'edit' on this post cuz I keep seeing more awesomeness I have questions about...LOL)
Thanks for the post.
Peace.
Carl.............................................................................

1 - 20 of 30 Posts