Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any feedback from passengers regarding those that have installed Trax side boxes? Would love to hear from those where their passengers rode before and after the installation. I am thinking of getting a pair of Trax 37L side boxes but the wife won't tolerate an overly intrusive invasion of 'her space".

·
Registered
333 Posts
I've never had anyone on the back on my Versys since getting my 37L Trax cases installed, but there seems to be enough room for a comfortable ride. I hopped on the back of mine just now to check it out and found that the cases don't get in the way of legs or anything at all. If anything, they might provide a little extra comfort because they give you something else to rest your hands on. The tops are a little lower than the rear grab handles though, so you might need someone with long arms to take advantage of this.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Any feedback from passengers regarding those that have installed Trax side boxes? Would love to hear from those where their passengers rode before and after the installation. I am thinking of getting a pair of Trax 37L side boxes but the wife won't tolerate an overly intrusive invasion of 'her space".
Trax37s are nice but not enough legroom for passenger , a set of motowerk lowering pegs can improve that quite a bit.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I've never had anyone on the back on my Versys since getting my 37L Trax cases installed, but there seems to be enough room for a comfortable ride. I hopped on the back of mine just now to check it out and found that the cases don't get in the way of legs or anything at all. If anything, they might provide a little extra comfort because they give you something else to rest your hands on. The tops are a little lower than the rear grab handles though, so you might need someone with long arms to take advantage of this.
Disagree with you on this, after a few thousand kms with pillion and trax 37s .Space with original setup is cramped and theres no way that an average person can reach the cases or rest their hands on it.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Disagree with you on this, after a few thousand kms with pillion and trax 37s .Space with original setup is cramped and theres no way that an average person can reach the cases or rest their hands on it.
I guess I'm just a long-armed devil. :devil:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts