Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went up the Angeles Crest Hwy to Newcombs Ranch with my buddy on his new FJ-09. Then back down and went to the Pasadena Sandwich Company for a really big & delicious sandwich. Was a great day...:grin2::grin2::grin2:

2 Joe's On ACH by weljo2001, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Great vid's and pic's.

Love the fact that you don't go hog wild with commentary. Some guys just bloviate, and bloviate, and bloviate....Lol.

Gotta love those Socal roads and eating establishments.

Hey your buddy kinda looks like Putin's brother...Yikes Russian meddling strikes again!

Just kidding so please don't tell your buddy.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
How the blazes do you eat a sandwich that big?? Like eating an elephant - one bite at a time?

·
Premium Member
16,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How the blazes do you eat a sandwich that big?? Like eating an elephant - one bite at a time?

It got a little messy but got er done..:grin2::grin2:

·
Super Moderator
19,625 Posts
I'm GLAD that Arion asked..., as I was WONDERIN' too!

·
Super Moderator
19,625 Posts
I'm GLAD that Arion asked..., as I was wonderin' TOO!

·
Premium Member
16,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great vid's and pic's.

Love the fact that you don't go hog wild with commentary. Some guys just bloviate, and bloviate, and bloviate....Lol.

Gotta love those Socal roads and eating establishments.

Hey your buddy kinda looks like Putin's brother...Yikes Russian meddling strikes again!

Just kidding so please don't tell your buddy.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, When I'm on a ride i just like the videos to be just like you're there and only hear the engine and surrounding noises.....

·
Registered
282 Posts
Your buddy was carving up the twisties on the way up there to Newcomb’s. Bet the weather was nice. The weather is getting good. I like it in the 60’s, high 50’s. Almost time for a run to Julian.

·
Premium Member
16,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your buddy was carving up the twisties on the way up there to Newcomb’s. Bet the weather was nice. The weather is getting good. I like it in the 60’s, high 50’s. Almost time for a run to Julian.

Yea, Nobody passed us the whole day up there...Then the weather would have been perfect for you. It was those temps all the way around there... I like Julian but i like the pie better at Apple Annies in Oak Glen....Apple Annie's - Home

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Julian pie's. To die for.

They used to have a multi berry pie that was out of this world.

Sure miss living in O'side.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Julian pie's. To die for.

They used to have a multi berry pie that was out of this world.

Sure miss living in O'side.
It’s the Mountain Berry...... off the charts. Bought a whole one frozen and took it home last time in one of the panniers. It’s about a 2 hour ride one way.

·
Premium Member
16,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Joe... SMILE :)

That sandwich looks sooo good!
Wish could get a sandwich like that here in OZ!

Well its tasted even better than it looked.:smile2: Theres a couple of Aussie Styled Bakeries that are close by. One in Huntington Beach & Costa Mesa...Thinking about trying a Dogs Eye......Pie-Not - The Aussie Style Bakery

·
Premium Member
16,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It’s the Mountain Berry...... off the charts. Bought a whole one frozen and took it home last time in one of the panniers. It’s about a 2 hour ride one way.

I might have to give Julian's Pie another chance. I had the Pecan Pie and was not impressed. So never tried any pie there again... Wish i could find a good Coconut Cream Pie..:grin2::grin2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts