Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I'm Keith from Cambridge Ontario Canada
I just bought an 09 Versys tonight and I'd thought I'd say hi. This is my 3rd Kawi and 5th bike. I've had an 07 Ninja 650 and an 09 Ninja 250 prior to this. I loved the engine and performance of the 650 but wanted a better touring/commuting (and maybe a little dirt riding) bike so the Versys seemed like the right choice. I'm looking forward to learning and meeting all of you. I'll post some pics once the snow stops and I can ride her home. Happy Riding!

·
Premium Member
16,186 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hi Keith. :welcome: from Buffalo.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Hi!

I'm Keith from Cambridge Ontario Canada
I just bought an 09 Versys tonight and I'd thought I'd say hi. This is my 3rd Kawi and 5th bike. I've had an 07 Ninja 650 and an 09 Ninja 250 prior to this. I loved the engine and performance of the 650 but wanted a better touring/commuting (and maybe a little dirt riding) bike so the Versys seemed like the right choice.
Hope you like it. It doesn't quite have the performance of the Ninja 650 (I had one too), but I'm sure enjoying mine. It seems like a better all-rounder.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone,

I picked up the bike this past weekend and had to ride her in a mini snow storm. With the Givi windscreen and heading grips I could have been on her all day. Very impressed with the bike for the conditions I had to deal with. Looking forward to really streching her legs out this summer at Deals Gap.

Attachments

·
Registered
929 Posts
Welcome from Ottawa.

And I must say, you are a brave soul. Some of the cagers up here are hard pressed to realize that there are bikes on the road during the warmer months. They must have thought their eyes were playing tricks on them when they saw you out there!

Dave C

·
Registered
223 Posts
Thanks everyone,

I picked up the bike this past weekend and had to ride her in a mini snow storm. With the Givi windscreen and heading grips I could have been on her all day. Very impressed with the bike for the conditions I had to deal with. Looking forward to really streching her legs out this summer at Deals Gap.
You Canadians are crazy! Props for riding her home :cheers:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's such a long winter...This was my winter beater last year and got me to & from work on non snow storm days.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts