Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a decent day day here in ontario on thursday for my first ride on my brand new 2007 black Versys. I was fortunate to find a dealer in Quebec who still had a couple of brand new 07 models with a nice discount off the original price. I've been eyeing up the Versys for the past 6 months and was impressed with the reviews. So I put on 150 km yesterday and loved the way this bike rode and handled. Once I get the suspension set up and get it broken in its only gonna get better. I got a rear hugger ordered and front spools. I'm looking forward to an enjoyable riding season on this baby.:D

·
Registered
318 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. I know the more you ride it the more you're gonna love it. I am happier and happier with mine every time I take it for a ride.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congrats on the new Versys.I just picked up my 2008 last friday from H&P cycle in Linsey Ont(got a Great deal on a Electric Blue at the Toronto Bike show in Jan).What a change from my old 2003 KLR650.I just love the ride.Breaking the bike in seems to be a bit of a pain.looking fwrd to a nice long ride to Qubec this summer.
Enjoy,Ride Safe
Cheers

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hey Crazydave58 and cdaversys,

If you guys are ever riding in the Montreal area give me a shout. Just got mine yesterday and looking forward to a long ride to really try it out. The commute to work today was just a tease.

·
Registered
122 Posts
great to hear our canadian friends are enjoying the versys a great bike it plants a smile on your face every time you press that starter button

1 - 5 of 5 Posts