Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name is Calvyn. Just moved from SD to MN. Just started riding last year. First bike was an 84 Honda Shadow 700. This year I traded for a spotless 2012 Versys with less than 10k.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I kind of just want to learn new things. I've been looking at perhaps getting a trunk for the back but don't want to break the bank. Looking at different phone mounts as well so I don't need to stop and look at the GPS, or even have a visible clock. Like I said, pretty new to riding. Definitely new to the versys. And just kind of here to learn.

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
759 Posts
Hey Calvyn. Congrats on your Versys. They're awesome motorcycles!

Do you have a rear carrier already installed? If so, the internet is your best friend. Also, I believe the "For Sale" section has a member that still may have his OEM top case for sale.

If you don't have a mounting bracket you can always get creative. Or have you thought about a tail bag? Many of these are $100 and can expand to hold a ton of gear.

Good luck on your searches!

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Welcome from San Antonio, Texas and a one-time Rapid City resident (one of the best kept secrets in the US IMHO). Nice to see you've moved to a warmer climate. 0:):wink2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts