Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Europe ..

I'm proud to announce myself as an owner of a 2008 Versys. :yeahsmile: Purchased it second hand from a dealer in Germany with only 2900km about 2 weeks ago and I already made about 1000km myself on it. :D What can I say? I love it.

I initially wanted an Orange one but ended up with a nice clean black one :)

As I am new to the bike ... I will be digging this forum a lot (great knowledge base here ...) and post some questions as well.

My greatest concern right now is how to make the turn lights blink slowly (I get perhaps 2 flashes per second which is a bit too fast ...). It's all in the turn signal relay probably ...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Welcome, got the 2008 burnt orange Versys and it is a great machine, the orange is the fastest of the versys but you will not be dissapointed with the black :D

·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Welcome!

The fast blinking is because the PO has changed out to LED type turn lamps, but the relay flasher is still stock. You can either find a LED relay flasher over at eBay (2 pins) or get load resistors to get the blinking to slow down. Or find the original incandescent light bulb turn lamps, which is brighter.

·
Registered
221 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
question

now here it comes: will this reply count as a second post? - or should I just simply create another thread to make it count as 2nd posting?

I actually wanted to post something in the technical discussions about my turn signals relay ... :(

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
now here it comes: will this reply count as a second post? - or should I just simply create another thread to make it count as 2nd posting?

I actually wanted to post something in the technical discussions about my turn signals relay ... :(
In 48hrs from your 2nd post and this one counts you will be able to post in any section.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.