Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
greetings from Scituate Massachusetts USA. I just bought a 2nd Versys, its a 2015 with only 2200 miles. I have lots of family and friends in MA so I needed a bike here.
My home is in Hawaii and I have a 2008 Versys there along with a 2005 KLR650

·
Registered
23 Posts
greetings from Scituate Massachusetts USA. I just bought a 2nd Versys, its a 2015 with only 2200 miles. I have lots of family and friends in MA so I needed a bike here.
My home is in Hawaii and I have a 2008 Versys there along with a 2005 KLR650
Welcome!! I'd like to see some pics posted of riding in Hawaii! Both bikes!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2nd post from new member

I just bought a used 2015 with 2200 miles.
ABS light is always on (which means ABS isn't on ) troubleshooting ides. I checked fuse already

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just bought a used 2015 with 2200 miles.
ABS light is always on (which means ABS isn't on ) troubleshooting ides. I checked fuse already
ABS light will always be on if you are not moving. Should go away few seconds after you start rolling. It is on even when you are riding?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes ABS light on all the time. I tried reading trouble codes with a piece of wire but didn't learn what the problem was

·
Registered
16 Posts
yes ABS light on all the time. I tried reading trouble codes with a piece of wire but didn't learn what the problem was
Hi,
ABS light may go on and stay on if the tire pressure is abnormal or a different size tire is used instead of the standard size tire. are you sure the ABS sensor is working fine? have you tried braking hard to check if ABS works?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts