Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Oddly enough, the curb weight on 2013 and 2014 is the same as shown on the Kawa website, 454.2 lbs. Can't be correct. Bikes usually get heavier with ABS.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
And it is finally Kawi green! The 09'green was not really kawi green.

Its time for a serious update on the bike though. I think i want the 14' Vstrom 1k for my next bike.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I just dropped a hint to the wife about how the 2014 Versys is much safer with its ABS than my 2011 model.
She gave me the stink-eye.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Could get about $4,500.00 trade in. So for about $3,500.00 could have ABS and a new 2014. :eek:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Couldn't help but notice on the link to the Kawasaki site, on the right upper list of bikes, they have the Versys AND Versys ABS. So, I guess ABS will be an option. Let's see how the dealers order them. Wouldn't be surprised if some do . . . and some don't. Wish it was simply a new standard feature.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Since most of the mechanical parts are interchangeable, you can probably modify your V using the ABS of the 2014 Versys.:goodidea:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi guys!

Maybe a stupid question, but dont they already sell the Versys 650 with ABS over there?

In Sweden they are only available with ABS and have been for some years now :confused:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts