Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I logged onto this forum for the first time in quite some time. I had 11,241 news posts. With that many it seemed like I should post my return on the member introductions area.

I have been riding my red Versys for over 6 years now. It has just under 25,000 miles on it. So far its stator has not failed nor has the frame cracked. I do not know what else to say except that I ride my Versys a lot less lately since I am so busy with family-related things and will not ride with kids on my bike.

So what is new on the Forum? Is Invader still dispensing infallible advice? Are Thermo-Bobs still controversial? Is it still true that threads about carrying guns on a Versys usually get heated quickly?

·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts
I logged onto this forum for the first time in quite some time. I had 11,241 news posts. With that many it seemed like I should post my return on the member introductions area.

I have been riding my red Versys for over 6 years now. It has just under 25,000 miles on it. So far its stator has not failed nor has the frame cracked. I do not know what else to say except that I ride my Versys a lot less lately since I am so busy with family-related things and will not ride with kids on my bike.

So what is new on the Forum? Is Invader still dispensing infallible advice? Are Thermo-Bobs still controversial? Is it still true that threads about carrying guns on a Versys usually get heated quickly?

:welcome:
Some have come, Some have gone. A few were banned. Some are on different bikes. The newer guys don't know much about the Therm-O-Bob. Invaders still here...

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
11,241 new posts?

You sir have a LOT of reading to do better get at it! :D

Glad your bikes still hanging it there after 6 years without problems.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kiwi,

I would have asked whether you were still prowling the forum, but then I thought better of it. While we are fully-ensconced in fall (autumn for some of us) I know that you are hopefully having wonderful spring. I didn't want to get a reply that would point out that the riding is going to get cold here in the near future.

It is good to hear that you are still around and riding Kawasakis.

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
It would appear that invader has made quite the impression around here... That's great, but invader has since given up on all of you guys.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
It would appear that invader has made quite the impression around here... That's great, but invader has since given up on all of you guys.
Some how I can't see someone like you abandoning a biker REALY in need. Some of the miscreants maybe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts