Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well its fitting this is my 1000th post and after putting on the new oil filter i'm finally happy with how i have my bike set up. Bought the bike in feb. Discovered this forum and what farkles were and boy did i take to those. I chatted with a few fellows from around the globe and got to ride and eat with some from here too. I've check out other versys forums and boy do we have it good here with this one. I've had my ups and downs with a few people here too but thats to be expected with people of totally different views. But the one thing is we all share the same thing. a great little motorcycle than can be as individual as we are. Thanks to all and have fun living life.:cheers:

Joseph.

You know i have to post pics of the filter.:D

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Its been a blast and you are a character my friend but if we were all the same the world would be very boring. congrats on a 1000. all the best

·
Premium Member
16,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After a thousand posts, your getting all Warm & Fuzzy now?
Interesting posts and glad your around to share your insight and knowledge WelJo.

Maybe its all the warm and fuzzy i've been getting.:yeahsmile: :exactly: :guilty:

·
Premium Member
16,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Everyone. Plan on being around here for a while. Now if i can just stay in one place long enough to get to do some serious riding.....

·
Premium Member
16,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You should come on a holiday over my way and will show you some serious riding.
Will have to put it on my Bucket List.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
I will probably get your way first, my youngest is going for his navy fitness test and interviews next week. If he gets in, no more kids and have made serious noises to wifey about seeing the world so in the next couple of years it may happen if all goes to plan so will make contact if I get near you but you could be anywhere lol.

·
Premium Member
16,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if you get to the states let me know i'll make sure i'm around.

·
Premium Member
16,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea the cherry cobbler i had was great. to bad i wasn't able to test the coconut cream pie they had oh well next time.

·
Premium Member
16,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 28 Posts