Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off... I'm having a blast with the Versys. I think both the Magna and the VTR will be on the chopping block in the spring. They are completely neglected.

Just changed the oil again. How come it's so foamy? Does it have to do with semi-dry sump?

My right cylinder is hotter than the left. The right header pipe is quite blue, while the left is barely discolored. Is this normal?

Caught a wee bit of air today! :yeahsmile:

·
Registered
534 Posts
First off... I'm having a blast with the Versys. I think both the Magna and the VTR will be on the chopping block in the spring. They are completely neglected.

Just changed the oil again. How come it's so foamy? Does it have to do with semi-dry sump?

My right cylinder is hotter than the left. The right header pipe is quite blue, while the left is barely discolored. Is this normal?

Caught a wee bit of air today! :yeahsmile:

You need to make sure any vehicle is at operating temp. before changing oil. Moisture does accumalate in engines and if the engine is not hot you will not get it all out. I would take it in and have the throttle bodys put in sync. You might be to lean on one and to rich on the other.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts