Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, just found this forum site and thought I should join. I've just got back into biking and got myself an 07 plate burnt orange 650 Versys, so far I have found it a great bike (slightly tall) but great fun all the same!! - I have seen in reviews that people mention rattles/ vibrations at 4-5000 revs - Mine has this and I believe its the trim round the speedo or the fairing, I will add some padding and see what happens!!
If anybody has the same snags let me know!:feedback:

·
Premium Member
16,220 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Hi Guys, just found this forum site and thought I should join. I've just got back into biking and got myself an 07 plate burnt orange 650 Versys, so far I have found it a great bike (slightly tall) but great fun all the same!! - I have seen in reviews that people mention rattles/ vibrations at 4-5000 revs - Mine has this and I believe its the trim round the speedo or the fairing, I will add some padding and see what happens!!
If anybody has the same snags let me know!:feedback:
:welcome:

an easy way to find all the answers to almost all of the questions we have is to do a search. It's really much faster and you can usually find the best solution, as oppose to only the ones people mention in the new threads people start that others don't respond in.

On the top of the form page is a drop down called "search". If you click on that you'll see a selection for "Advanced Search". Clicking on that will bring up a form that has in the top left of it the option to change "entire message" to "titles only". Once you've selected "titles only", just above it type in "buzz" (without the quotes).

You'll find more info on the subject, and solutions, than you would have imagined. Sadly, there is no one definitive answer to the problem, as you'll see by reading the threads. But one of them talks about putting the right diameter silicone tubing all around the dash area, I did that and it worked for me.

good luck! And Enjoy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts