Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In las Vegas, its common to see supercars with regularity.
Tons and tons of exotic car rentals in town. This is not a rental. Belongs to the guy that owns a few of the wedding chapels in town.

I love super cars, so cool to hear them roar but, every time I pass one on the Strip, or freeway, all I can think is.... I bet I'm having more fun than that guy.

·
Super Moderator
19,023 Posts
I've never driven a Super Car so I can't say what the fun factor is. I have driven Porsche, Corvette, Mustang GT, Camaro SS, 370Z, Audi Quattro, and I agree that motorcycles are more fun.
Maybe, but NOTHING says "I'm RICHER than YOU!" better than a Ferrari or Lambo....:wink2:

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
But the guy in the Ferrari isn't shocked when some girl throws her panties at him...>:)>:)>:)

·
Registered
222 Posts
More fun to go fast in a slow car then slow in a fast car.

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
I have test driven every two seater below $50,000 new or used that i could get my hands on and the Miata kept bubbling to the top for fun and engaging drive. Some cars are just too capable for public roads. Which equates to boring if you are not willing to double the speed limit.

I will have a Miata when my two wheel days are behind me or are at least when I can only have small light bikes.

I had a Pontiac Solstice for a few years and it was a fun and engaging car, but it suffered from parts bin engineering.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts