Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just drove home my Versys today. I'm loving it so far. This is my first streetbike, I've ridden a few and been riding dirtbikes for a long time. Been wanting a motorcycle for a long time and I think I picked the perfect one.

Happy Riding!

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
:welcome: Howdy from texas. enjoy the bike.you picked a keeper.:yeahsmile:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the kind words fellas. Already put 200 miles on my bike this Memorial Day weekend. weather is beautiful here. Got the givi windscreen on the way looking forward to riding with it. Bike is great already had dozens of compliments.

·
Registered
774 Posts
You got the fast color so be careful until you have some miles under your belt. This is also my first street bike after years and years of dirt. Can't imagine a better bike for what I use it for.

·
Registered
842 Posts
:eek:fftopic: Hi KenR74

I see from your post that you are in "The wet part of Oregon". Are there any 'dry' parts?

:cheers:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Most of Oregon is actually fairly dry. Once you get east of the Cascade range it is high desert. West of the Cascades, especially the NW corner, is wet. We do get to have summer the third week of August though.:exactly:

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have the same bike, for a whole two weeks..lol. Loving it so far as well. Looking forward to racking up some miles and comparing notes. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Most of Oregon is actually fairly dry. Once you get east of the Cascade range it is high desert. West of the Cascades, especially the NW corner, is wet. We do get to have summer the third week of August though.:exactly:
I soooo can't wait for that week!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts