Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving from the cabin Sat. morning the first thing I get to see was a huge black bear crossing Richard Russel hwy. I was on my way to meet Stanley at Owltown Market for
breakfast. After a good meal and a kiss from Deb we headed out Trackrock gap road and then turned onto Plott road and did some roads in the area. Then it was off to Warne N.C. and old hwy 64 to Hayesville. We took hwy 64 to Standing Indian an dthen hit USFS road 83 over to Otto N.C. it was a very interesting ride. Somewhere around 12 miles of gravel road ,cannot wait until we go back in the fall for some great scenic pictures. This area is home to the Coweeta Hydrologic Laboratory where they study the water system and how it reacts to climate change. From there we headed back to hwy 76 and headed towards Blairsville but we decided to take Popcorn road. It started out rough but ended up not to bad. Had several streams to cross. After the dirt ended we found several roads that were great to ride. Cat Gap was one of them. Stanley and I ride where most people never venture and we have a great time. I can never wait until the next ride just to see where we end up next.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts