Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Versys on record snow day.

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Gustavo 
#1 ·
In McKinney, (Dallas TX area), we got a record snow fall of 10-12". Good ridin' weather!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Getting a kick of everyone complaining about snow. Here school does not call a delay until we have 10" on the ground and temps are well below 0. We had 18" in Oct and Dec saw temps of -13F. Jan and Feb have been dry so there's not much snow on the ground right now. The last big one dumped 48" in a day and a half on my house in Mar 03. This is an El Niño year, most likely we'll get hammered in spring.

#6 ·
I ride every day rain or shine and I did ride yesterday. But I didn't ride the day we got all the snow. My wife was holding a knife to my privates; she said I couldn't. I have ridden on the very few snow/sleet days that we have had. If it is one of the two days a year that Dallas gets just slick ice on the road, I don't ride.

For us, this kinda snow is a BFD! But I'm not complaining. I think it's cool! It's all gone now.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.