Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

New member from Canada: Is my bike too big for this forum?

2K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  fasteddiecopeman 
#1 ·
I sure hope not!

I bought this yesterday. I was looking at used vstroms and used 650 Versys as well but my local dealer was having a promotion on the leftover 2012 Versys 1000 they have in stock.

See less See more
#4 ·
+1 & :welcome:

#7 ·
Welcome and Bienvenue! There was a thread here recently about some deep discounts on the 1000s. Nice bike, hope you got a good deal. When I bought my '09 it was a last-year-left-over with a $2,400 discount.
Enjoy!

#10 ·
:welcome:

Good choice! I love my 650, which my wife rides as well. Our plan is to get a 1000 down the road (hopefully they'll have the same incentives early 2014 on the 2013's) so we'll have one of each, the 650 for her and the 1000 for me. In the mean time I'm enjoying riding the 650 for all it's worth! You'll love the 1000 for serious touring and 2 up riding, but I think the 650 has the versatility and handling that make it so fun!

#13 ·
You can't buy a 1000 Versys in the USA...Really? Wonder why.

That's looking like my next bike in the next few years. I'd be interested in any feedback on the 1000, good or bad.

If you cannot buy one in the U.S then come to Canada. I'm sure the Kawy dealers here would help out our American friends. Only problem, you would have to live with the speedometer/odometer in kilometers..lol

:welcome:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.