Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Kawasaki's Grom

4K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  MaverickAus 
#1 ·
:grin2:

#4 ·
#5 ·
What a classy 125cc bike! It looks more expensive than our 650. That is 1,000% of the product of the Grom, lol. Honda's are pretty expensive though, so they may be closer in price than they look.

I see packs of squids on 300cc sports bikes around LA now: I can't wait to see the new wave of squids on these. They will look good anyway. That is probably a great bike in Europe or Asia where traffic is so congested in the cities. It looks like a whole lot more sensible vehicle than a BMW 2800cc monster R or K bike.

#9 · (Edited)
The grom was actually honda's KSR, over here in Thaialnd kawasaki have been making and selling the little KSR 110 for around 6 or 7 years and it has a big following and modding scene, I've had one for about 4 years, great little thing for blasting around the village,

The Grom (MSX) is made in Thailand and was first sold here before being shipped around the world, its almost half the price here as what you pay for it in the UK,

When Honda brought out the grom Kawasaki upped the cc of the KSR to 125cc, the original 110 was a 3 speed semi auto but they now make a clutched version of the 125, the Z125 is basically the same bike underneath.

Lots more pics here https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=K...Q_AUoAWoVChMIsuvdpPjnyAIVhco-Ch3RXwdU#imgrc=_

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.