Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - Check out my new tank art.......
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-02-2010, 10:29 AM Thread Starter
stagehand38

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfontainejr View Post
nice!!! question, what brand/model is the tailbag? looks like it was made for the V!
for the comment.
As for the tail bag; It's an AXIO 'Hardpack' Tail bag.
I just got it (finally) a few weeks ago. i just love it and YES, it does look custom made for the bike. And because of the hard top lid it even looks good empty.
They've been unavailable for months but just became available again the first of June 2010.

It hold a lot more than some say IMHO. Thanks to other members here i learned that you can strap it directly on the saddle instead of the frame for a very clean look. ( bonus points for this set-up as you don't have to remove the bag to remove the seat...it's all one piece when finished) And it looks FINE too.

Got mine at 'Motorcycle superstore' online. I guess $143 bucks ain't cheap (and some advertise as low as $107.00 but nothing shippable) but it's a really nicely done product. Also, comes in colors too....if your bikes is blue ,red, or silver...you got it made. ( they do a carbon fiber look too but I like the flat black).
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...FQoNDQod8zHtxQ
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1010657.JPG (159.3 KB, 296 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Aerodynamically sound since 1959. So says the good folk @ Lockheed, Atlanta GA.
The KLE 650 VERSYS: It can't replace the Love of a good woman but...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Bike is my solitude amongst the multitudes

"Wounds heal, chicks dig scars...Glory, lasts forever!"
TRUE PATRIOTS QUESTION EVERYTHING

Last edited by stagehand38; 07-02-2010 at 10:33 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome