Ya Can't Leave Your Bike Alone For A Minute ! - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Versys-X 300 General Discussion Please post any 2017+ Kawasaki Versys-X 300 related topics that DO NOT fit into any of the other topics here.

24Likes
  • 12 Post By kballowe
  • 4 Post By Randyjaco
  • 2 Post By twowheeladdict
  • 1 Post By Crimson Apple
  • 1 Post By Oldandslow
  • 1 Post By twowheeladdict
  • 1 Post By kballowe
  • 1 Post By Oldandslow
  • 1 Post By cjcintucson

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-15-2019, 04:26 PM Thread Starter

Ya Can't Leave Your Bike Alone For A Minute !

I came home from to work to discover that the Wife has a sense of humor, after all.
It appears that BOTH of them are having fun at this.

No matter where you go - there you are.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-15-2019, 07:15 PM

Garage
I think that Kermit has the same inseam I do

Randy

Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-15-2019, 08:12 PM

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to silviefox
xD not the first person to have that exact same thing done to them

yes im a guy.
Silvie=latin for. Of the forest /woods. Fox= Vulpine (also my middle name)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"closed mindedness causes bliss in simple minded people"

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-15-2019, 08:23 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kballowe View Post
I came home from to work to discover that the Wife has a sense of humor, after all.
It appears that BOTH of them are having fun at this.

Put a zipper on his back and you can have a passenger that also carries some supplies for you.

That will get you noticed on the road.
kballowe and Fuzzy74 like this.

My Versys Travels:

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 07:16 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheeladdict View Post
Put a zipper on his back and you can have a passenger that also carries some supplies for you.

That will get you noticed on the road.
You laugh - but I know that you've hung around Deal's Gap and seen some of the curiosities on the back of bikes.

Is there something about 2-strokes and Gumby? There was a group running vintage 2-stroke bikes and they mostly all had a Gumby tied on there somewhere, and there was one young lady dressed in a full-sized Gumby suit - and off she went on a nice RD400.

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 12:21 PM

Garage
Ya ride with it as backpack! Put zipper on him, dooo it!
kballowe likes this.

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 12:55 PM

Kermit's in good company! Two 'Guzzi's and a ???
kballowe likes this.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 03:28 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kballowe View Post
You laugh - but I know that you've hung around Deal's Gap and seen some of the curiosities on the back of bikes.

Is there something about 2-strokes and Gumby? There was a group running vintage 2-stroke bikes and they mostly all had a Gumby tied on there somewhere, and there was one young lady dressed in a full-sized Gumby suit - and off she went on a nice RD400.
Yep, hamming it up for the photographers. LOL! Man, there is an RD400 at a dealer within an hour of me. If it were yellow I would have to go down and ask for a test ride.

I've been to the Dragon a few times.

The very first time I didn't even know it was "The Tail of the Dragon" until I got to Deal's gap. Just another winding mountain road that got some good marketing behind it.
kballowe likes this.

My Versys Travels:

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-18-2019, 08:09 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldandslow View Post
Kermit's in good company! Two 'Guzzi's and a ???
That's a Yamaha Roadliner "S" hiding back there
Oldandslow likes this.

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-18-2019, 08:54 PM

Nice collection!
Rob in KC - only one, lonely Versys 650
kballowe likes this.
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 08:02 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldandslow View Post
Nice collection!
Rob in KC - only one, lonely Versys 650
My Wife likes nothing better than to go riding (as a passenger). ..... and she simply loves motorcycles.

This is good, because I buy neglected motorcycles and give them new life and then sell them. It's a great winter hobby. Over the years, our personal collection has improved.

But, I have to say that I miss my V650.

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 11:08 AM

It's not easy being green! I took a screen shot of your collection and told my wife to see if she saw anything familiar. She did a great job and saw my old license plate on your wall. I am really happy for you that your wife likes riding with you. My wife has decided to sell her motorcycle and will not ride on the back of mine. There is still some slim chance that when I get very feeble and have to get a CanAm she might join me on that. The principal problem is she gets scared if she does not have a cage around her. That is the reason I keep my old Jeep Cherokee. The field of view is one of the things I like so much about motorcycle riding. So, some day I may just Sawzall the top and pillars and windshield off of the Cherokee, don my helmet, and cruise the back roads.
kballowe likes this.

Forty years away from 2 wheel fun. Sure is great to be back smelling the roses!!!
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC
Ride to D2D 2013, June '13

Ride to D2D 2015, June '15

Ride to D2D 2016, June '16

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode