300X in my future - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Versys-X 300 General Discussion Please post any 2017+ Kawasaki Versys-X 300 related topics that DO NOT fit into any of the other topics here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 02:50 PM Thread Starter

Garage
300X in my future

So I posted awhile back that my 650 was just to big heavy and the seat is too tall and wanted a smaller bike the 300X is in my top pick so after all the tire change crap(see my other post) I do need a lighter bike- I went to get a price on a 2017 gray non ABS 300X so it's $5443.62 out the door-we have 10.5 tax down here-works out to be the bike minus the rebate and just tax no other crap added like $634 freight set up and doc fees-so I told them let me think it over and they said you know Kawasaki has a 0 interest for 12 month credit card and you can put the whole price of the 300X on it-now it's getting serious-I will be running in circles this weekend thinking this over

Deep in Cajun Country
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 03:12 PM
Super Moderator

Ed
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC
Ride to D2D 2013, June '13

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ride to D2D 2015, June '15

Ride to D2D 2016, June '16

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 09:45 AM

Garage
Sounds good to me , I got my ABS unit in gray for $5700 OTD . With all taxes and fees in Wi.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-12-2017, 06:33 PM

Our big dealer matches other dealers in the country so that helps a ton on pricing.

https://www.cycletrader.com/Kawasaki...20ABS%7C40665&

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-14-2017, 10:53 PM Thread Starter

Garage
So after burning a few brain cells on the purchase of a 300X--I just can't do it-I think it would be a great second bike-but what I'm trying to do is go with one smaller bike and I think a 300 is just too small not speed wise but power and roll on-so when the time comes it looks like I'll go back to a Honda 500X a bike I had before the Versys and being I jumped off the 500 and on to the 650 I feel the 500 has better low end up to about 4000 rpm's --but not right now still enjoying the 650

Deep in Cajun Country
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode