Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

2015 650LT in white

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Arion 
#1 ·
Some pics of my 2015 Versys 650LT in white. It's my fathers day present come early. My beautiful wife took me to the dealer and stated "Pick what you want." I couldn't believe it! I have a VTX 1800 and I was looking at the Indian Scout but they only had silver and really wanted red and momma said I wasn't leaving the dealer without a bike. I'm done with sport bikes for now and had been wanting a KLR but they were sold out. This little gem was just glowing under the lights though. Plus an honest assessment of 95% of my time will be on paved roads made it a no brainer.
I have the buzzing which I will have them address at the first service. It creeps into my throttle and numbs my right hand fingers. I may try a barsnake or weighted ends. That's my only complaint really. I raised the windscreen all the way up and I don't even get turbulence around my helmet. Hand guards work well also. Love the quiet exhaust. I don't see myself changing it anytime soon. Bags swallow my XL lid no problem and I'm getting 50mpg running 75mph indicated 80% of the time. Handled fine two up but momma prefers the X.
Fix the grip buzz, add a crossbar and power port for my GPS and everything else would be a want, not a need!

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.