Help required - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Verticalscope Forum Support / Help (Kawasakiversys.com) Questions about forum functionality or suggestions for improvement. Need help finding what you're looking for? Let us know here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-08-2014, 07:43 AM Thread Starter

Help required

I have a 2008 KLE ABS with 44000 miles. The bike starts on the button and the automatic choke kicks in for about 3-4 minutes. As soon as the choke turns off the revs drop and the bike stalls. When I restart it it either runs ok or takes a couple of attempts and then runs ok. Very occasionally the revs will drop when filtering through traffic at low speed but when this happens the bike starts ok. Apart from this problem the bike runs just fine, no smoke, doesn't use any oil and pulls through all the gears like it always has done. Does anyone have any clue as to what might be the cause of this problem? Where and what do I start checking? Obviously I want to avoid hefty garage charges as hopefully it will be something that I can identify and fix myself.

Many thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-08-2014, 06:44 PM

Are you kidding me? This is your 5th duplicate thread starter in 5 different forum sections! Are you for real, or just a spammer which should be forever banned from this forum?

Moderator, please delete all but the one in General Kawasaki Versys Discussions.

Last edited by invader; 12-08-2014 at 06:47 PM.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-08-2014, 06:53 PM

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to silviefox
Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
Are you kidding me? This is your 5th duplicate thread starter in 5 different forum sections! Are you for real, or just a spammer which should be forever banned from this forum?

Moderator, please delete all but the one in General Kawasaki Versys Discussions.
+1 to this.... i even warned him about this

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-09-2014, 10:19 AM Thread Starter

Relax

Mate, just relax..If you can help me with my query then great the help is always appreciated..as for the rest? When I joined this forum with a view to asking advice there where many different sections with different headings i.e. Technical discussion, Versys general discussion etc so I posted my question in each of the sections in order to get to the widest audience, at the time I wasn't to know that it would be duplicated in just one section.I thought that they were different. Now I know otherwise. Hopefully this explanation puts your mind at rest and you can stop hyperventilating?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-09-2014, 01:00 PM
Administrator

Garage
I'm glad you figured out the general differences, this section is for site support only, ad issues, bugs, etc. Each section has a description make sure you look at what you're getting into first

KN Community Support
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode